The range of chandeliers
Continuing our range of our brass lamps and lead lamps we have developed this range of chandeliers for the use in historic buildings.
The following varieties have been developed.
- Chandeliers in connection with our classical brass lamps and lead lamps
- Chandeliers with clear shells made of glass
- Chandeliers with hand-made shells of glass
- Chandeliers with sandblasted shells of glass (complete or ornamental )
- Chandeliers without shells
- Chandeliers with architectural elements in the glass of thre lamps or in the ring of the chandeliers. (e.g.. crosses, circles a.s.o..)
For the equipment we use:
- TC and TC-D-Lamps
When planning a chandelier not only the right choice of illuminant but also the right control of the light through e.g. seperately switchable Fassungskreise or dimmers decides wheter the effect of the light will be right.
Clear or hand-made shells of glass as well as shells of brass, copper, lead or nickelsilver can be put in and combined with all glasses that have a thickness of 3-4mm..
Coloured glass and fusing glass as well as sandblasted glass and glass tubes can be put in.
The material / the surface
- high grade steel
- brass a.s.o.
the surface can be
- gold- plated,
- chrome- plated
- nickel -plated
- powder coated
The forms are geometrical e.g. circles, rectangular
It is possible to form more complex forms through combination.
Specific forms e.g. diagonal crosses rectangular or triangular shapes can also be formed.
The quality marks
The standard models of our manufactured lamps all have the VDE quality sign
This high standard is also true for our chandeliers which are always manufactured custom-made. Chandeliers can also be VDE-tested if you should wish so.
Objects with modern or classica chandeliers
Lamps similiar to channdeliers:
Further lamp series: